Thursday, 17 July 2014

Instagram Highlights

The past month has been very busy busy for me, including: enjoying the final of Wimbledon Tennis atop Henman's Hill after camping over the night before, attending a great course at the University of the Creative Arts Epsom and this Journalism course at T!Magazine, of course.

Instagram is just one of those social media accounts that I seem to have time for, despite life being hectic as hell, so Insta can be a pretty good insight into what's been going on in life.

I thought I'd share a few quick photos with you - my favourites from Summer so far.

Enjoy!

UCA Fashion Marketing and Management, and Fashion Promotion and Imaging
Course
Wimbledon Crew 2014


Tamezin Media HQ

Vintage shopping

Wimbledon Park Lake

Rachel


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...